Advantages of MICE in Umeda
1) Many Convention Facilities Gathered in a Compact Area
- Umeda’s compact area contains a host of convention facilities, accommodation, restaurants, and drinking establishments,enabling convention hosts and participants to hold efficient events with minimal movement.
2) Convenient for Drawing in Visitors from in Japan and Overseas
- The area has a fully developed transportation infrastructure including rail, bullet trains, airlines, and roads, affording excellent access from within Japan and overseas. It is a favored spot among convention participants, making it one of Japan’s best areas for attracting guests.
3) Facilities for After the Convention
- The area also offers plenty of activities to engage visitors after a convention, such as hotel and commercial facility restaurants, the dining and drinking area in Kitashinchi, and sightseeing attractions such as the Umeda Sky Building. After the convention, it is also possible to visit sightseeing spots in Kyoto, which is only about 30 minutes away by train. The location is highly popular with convention participants.